The Cancer Immunology Working Group (CIMM) seeks to provide a forum for immunologists and non-immunologists alike to meet, exchange knowledge and ideas, and discuss the present status and future promise of this important discipline.
Why Join CIMM
- To promote the pivotal role of immunology in cancer research;
- To incorporate immunology-related science into AACR programs, thereby advancing AACR’s role in this field;
- To disseminate developments in cancer immunology to the scientific community;
- To highlight the role of immunotherapy in cancer research; and
- To facilitate translation of concepts to the clinic.
How to Join CIMM