What is an AACR Membership Certification letter?
An AACR Membership Certification letter provides official attestation of your membership within the AACR. A certification letter is offered as a benefit to current AACR members in good standing (dues paid for the current year). A standard certification letter includes the following information:
- Your full name and degree
- Current membership category
- Membership activation date
- About the AACR
- Criteria for membership category
Request a Membership Certification letter
Download the Certification Letter Request Form. (Adobe Acrobat Reader required)
- Submit the completed Certification Letter Request Form to the address listed below. Requests can be mailed, e-mailed or faxed.
- Please allow five to 10 business days to process your request.
- Certification letters are mailed, electronic copies can also be e-mailed upon request.
American Association for Cancer Research
615 Chestnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
Phone: (215) 440-9300
Fax: (215) 440-9412