Frequently Asked Questions for making your online dues payment
Where do I pay my dues?
What do I need to log on to myAACR?
- You will need your Username/Logon and Password.
I forgot my Logon/Password. What can I do?
- To receive your logon by email, please click on "Forgot my logon." You will receive an email providing you the logon name you created.
- To receive your password by email, please click on "Forgot my password." You will receive an email with a link that will allow you to reset your password. Once you have logged on please feel free to change your password to something that is easy for you to remember. As a confidentiality measure, our office does not keep records of passwords.
- If you attempt to retrieve your logon information and do not receive it, we may not have your most current email address on file. Email your full name, member number and new email address to firstname.lastname@example.org and a membership representative will update your account and email you your login information.
I created an account but did not receive a confirmation email. What can I do?
- Contact the Membership Department directly at email@example.com or call (215) 440-9300.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to receive logon information and registration confirmations.
The system has told me that I have a duplicate account. What can I do to resolve this?
- Contact the Membership Department directly at email@example.com or call (215) 440-9300 to notify someone that you have a duplicate account.
I have logged on but I am being told I am not a member. What do I do?
- Please go to My Account, check Personal, and then check Member Type.
- If you are listed as a non-member please contact the Membership Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 440-9300 for assistance.
I am having trouble paying with my credit card. Whom should I contact?
- If you are having trouble paying your membership dues, please contact the Finance Department at email@example.com or your credit card company.
I am having trouble viewing the website. What can I do?
- If your browser's default language is not English, please temporarily change your settings or register from a different computer.
- Currently Safari browser is not compatible with our online system; change your browser to Internet Explorer. We are working to resolve both of the above issues.
I've paid my dues; when can I register for the Annual Meeting?
- An outside vendor handles our Annual Meeting registration. Updated membership information is provided to it every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 2:00 p.m. Please wait until 6:00 p.m. EST to register in order to be eligible for the membership rate. If the correct rate does not appear please contact the Membership Department directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (215) 440-9300, and a representative will be happy to assist you.
I've paid my dues; when can I sponsor my abstract for the Annual Meeting?
- An outside vendor handles our abstract submission. Updated membership information is provided to it immediately. Please allow up to 15 minutes so it may upload our new information to find your name in the sponsor database.