We welcome your participation in the discussions on our AACR
and National Cancer Research Month
Facebook pages. In an effort to maintain a positive, informative and friendly experience for all visitors, the AACR will moderate these discussions and delete posts or comments containing any of the following:
- profanity, offensive language or harassment;
- claims alleging the therapeutic effects of “miracle” treatments, products that are neither approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration nor currently being investigated in a clinical trial, or substances that are illegal in the United States;
- product marketing or the promotion of business or commercial transactions;
- spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly; and/or
- topics that do not relate to the discussion at hand.
We aim to respond to direct questions in a timely manner; however, we cannot guarantee responses to all questions and comments.
We may “like” or occasionally share content from organizations and institutions that partner with the AACR in some capacity, or that share the AACR’s mission to prevent and cure cancer through research, education, communication and collaboration.
The American Association for Cancer Research does not treat patients or offer medical advice. If you have medical questions or concerns, please contact a health care professional.
We may revise this policy at any time, and without notice to you.
Updated: Aug. 8, 2012