NEW IN 2011! - All Scientific Sessions Available Online as Webcasts
As in previous years, the AACR has made the Opening Ceremony, major Plenary Sessions, and Award Lectures available free online as streaming video. In addition, online streaming access to the audio and slides of all scientific sessions presented at the AACR 102nd Annual Meeting 2011 is available for purchase.1 Learn more and see a demo
Scientific sessions online features:
- Presentation slides synchronized with recorded audio presentations
- Speakers’ mouse movements captured and included in playback
- Compatible with mobile devices and smartphones such as iPad, iPod Touch, and iPhone
- Presentations searchable by session title, presentation title, and speaker name
- Exclusive access to online content for 15 months after the Annual Meeting
1 - Participation in the AACR Annual Meeting Webcast is left to the discretion of each speaker. As a result, some presentations may not be available for webcast, and some webcast presentations may not include all slides. Access will be granted by individual username and password.
The Annual Meeting Final Program
contains the dates, times, titles, speakers, locations, and descriptions for all presentations. The Final Program
is available in three formats:
- Online: Available at no charge through the Online Program, Proceedings, and Itinerary Planner. Users can search all Annual Meeting presentations (including all proffered abstracts) by author/speaker, title word, and keyword.
- Print: Provided to all registrants in the registration area at the Annual Meeting.
- PDF: Available online *
The Proceedings of the AACR
will contain abstracts of all proffered papers accepted for presentation as well as the extended abstracts submitted by speakers. It will be available in four formats:
- Online: Available at no charge through the Online Program, Proceedings, and Itinerary Planner. Users can search all Annual Meeting presentations (including all proffered abstracts) by author/speaker, title word, and keyword and can create a personal itinerary for the meeting.
- Mobile Devices: The downloadable Proceedings is available at no charge for the Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, Sony Reader, and the Barnes & Noble Nook. Visit the guidelines for mobile devices webpage for instructions and supported devices.
- CD-ROM: Available at no charge to all Annual Meeting registrants. Annual Meeting attendees received the CD-ROM Proceedings in their meeting bags onsite.
- Print: Print copies were available before the meeting by advance order only. A limited supply of print copies are available for $75 plus shipping. Please contact the AACR Finanace Department at email@example.com for availability.
The Education Book
contains state-of-the-art overviews from speakers in the Educational Sessions and Methods Workshops that took place on Saturday, April 2. It is available free online at http://educationbook.aacrjournals.org/
. A limited supply of print copies are available, please contact the AACR Finanace Department at firstname.lastname@example.org
for availability and pricing.