Save the Date for the 2013 Career Fair
Building upon the success of the Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair at the 2012 Annual Meeting in Chicago, Illinois, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join AACR as an exhibitor at the 2013 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair. This event will be held at AACR’s Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, on Saturday, April 6, 2013, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
As a Career Fair exhibitor, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain exposure to the best scientists in basic, translational, clinical, and preventive cancer research and biomedicine;
- Have the ability to post position announcements with CancerCareer.org’s Job Board, with the potential of reaching thousands of scientific jobseekers; and
- Take advantage of private interview rooms to conduct confidential one-on-one interview sessions with candidates, from Saturday, April 6, 2013, through Wednesday, April 10, 2013.
As a Job Seeker you will be able to:
- Meet employers face to face from academic cancer institutions, pharmaceutical industry and many other scientifically related organizations; and
- Learn about different career opportunities.
Please check AACR’s website at www.aacr.org for details beginning in early 2013. Please call 215-440-9300 or send an email to HumanResources@aacr.org if you wish to be added to our mailing list or are interested in purchasing a booth at our 2013 Career Fair in Washington, DC.
We look forward to having you join us at the 2013 Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair in Washington, DC, on April 6, 2013.
The CancerCareers.Org Center website, which serves as a job board for employers and jobseekers is active year-round. Please continue to take advantage of the opportunities that are presented here. As an employer, you will have the opportunity to bring your scientific job openings to the attention of thousands of the world’s most brilliant minds in various scientific fields such as basic, translational, epidemiologic and behavioral research. As a cancer biomedical researcher, you will have the ability to utilize AACR’s CancerCareers.Org Center in your search for scientific career opportunities.