The Meeting Registration list is available to organizations that will be or have exhibited at the AACR Annual Meeting 2012. A copy of the intended mailing material(s) must be sent with your completed order form for approval. Use of the Meeting Registration Mailing List is for a one-time use only. Upon receipt of the correct paperwork, your list selection(s) will be processed and transmitted within seven to ten business days. Due to Association policy, we do not rent email addresses and/or phone numbers.
The Meeting Registration List can be sent by email to a third-party mailing house, or sent directly to the purchasing company/organization on 4-up Cheshire or pressure-sensitive labels. Costs are as follows:
- Email transmission of postal mail labels to third-party mailing house:
$575 per thousand labels for commercial firms
$350 per thousand labels for non-commercial organizations
- Cheshire labels: These labels are printed on computer paper and are not self-adhesive.
$700 per thousand for commercial firms
$475 per thousand for non-commercial organizations
- Pressure-sensitive labels: These labels are self-adhesive, “sticky” labels.
$710 per thousand for commercial firms
$485 per thousand for non-commercial organizations
The fee for labels includes shipping by FedEx ground service [you may provide your own FedEx Account number for priority shipping]. Expedited overnight processing and shipping is an extra $100.
If you wish, you can select names by geographic region, or by the registrants' primary field of research. The following primary fields of research are available:
- Behavioral Science
- Biochemistry and Biophysics
- Cellular Biology and Genetics
- Clinical Investigations
- Endocrinology / Signal Transduction
- Molecular Biology and Genetics
- Preclinical Pharmacology and Experimental / Molecular Therapeutics
- Research Administration / Business Development
- Other (please specify)
A 25 percent surcharge will be applied for any research area selection. Additional customization is feasible.
Please send your order form, along with a sample mailing piece, and the signed list rental agreement, to:
Advertising Sales and Marketing Coordinator
American Association for Cancer Research
615 Chestnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19106-4404
* - Adobe Acrobat Reader required