Housing Bureau Closes:
Wednesday, February 19
You may reserve your hotel room in one of the following ways:
- Online: Follow the link above to reserve your hotel room online. Please note that you must supply a credit card in order to reserve a room online. You will find descriptions, amenity information, and photographs for each AACR official hotel along with a map showing the location of all hotels and the San Diego Convention Center. Follow the link above to get up-to-the minute availability and receive immediate confirmation of your hotel reservation.
- Phone: AACR Housing Bureau agents will be available to accept reservations as well as provide information on the AACR official hotels Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. U.S. Eastern Standard Time. You will be required to supply a credit card if reserving your hotel room by phone. Once your reservation is complete, you will receive immediate confirmation by email or fax. The AACR Housing Bureau can be reached toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at (888) 381-7166 or for international callers at (415) 979-2262. When calling AACR Housing be certain to have the following information: (1) Arrival and departure dates, (2) Hotel preferences, (3) Credit card number, (4) Your address, phone number, fax number and email address, and (5) Any special requests.
- Fax: Complete the reservation form above and fax it to AACR Housing at (415) 293-4397. When faxing, please be certain to indicate six hotel choices and allow 24 hours for confirmation of your reservation. Your confirmation will be sent by email, fax, or mail.
- Mail: Complete the reservation form above and mail to the address indicated on the form. Be certain to include either a credit card number or a check to guarantee your reservation and indicate six hotel choices. Your confirmation will be sent by email, fax, or mail.
Reservations must be guaranteed with either a major credit card (Amex, VISA or MasterCard) or a check in the amount of $300 per guestroom and $700 per suite. Make checks payable to: Convention Management Resources Inc.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
Changes and cancellations can be made online above, by fax to (415) 293-4397, by email to AACRHousing@cmrus.com, or by calling (415) 979-2262. Your credit card will be charged one night’s room plus tax or your check will be forfeited if you cancel your reservation less than 72 hours before your confirmed arrival date. If you fail to arrive on the date confirmed by AACR Housing, your credit card will be charged one night’s room plus tax or your check will be forfeited. All subsequent nights of the reservation will be cancelled.
Note: It is common practice for hotels to charge an organization for rooms that are cancelled or released at the last minute. The AACR asks that room reservations and cancellations be made with care to avoid these charges, which will increase the cost of the Annual Meeting.
Organizations (not exhibitors) wishing to hold a block of rooms must use the Group Housing Form below. Please adhere to all rules and regulations to facilitate processing. Confirmations will be sent by email. Exhibitors should visit the Exhibits webpage for housing information and forms.
Suites are for sleeping purposes only and may not be used for meetings or events without prior written permission from the AACR. For those types of events, please request the AACR Event Space Request Form by contacting the AACR Housing Bureau at (888) 381-7166, (415) 979-2262, or AACRHousing@cmrus.com.
* - Adobe Acrobat Reader required