The Annual Meeting Final Program
will contain the dates, times, titles, speakers, locations, and descriptions for all presentations. The Final Program
will be available in three formats:
Proceedings of the AACR
will contain abstracts of all proffered papers accepted for presentation as well as the extended abstracts submitted by invited speakers. It will be available in three formats:
- Online: Abstracts are searchable by author/speaker, title word, and keyword, and users can create a personal itinerary for the meeting by accessing the online proceedings.
- NEW! Free Download to E-Readers. Available at no charge. Users can download the complete Proceedings to their Kindle, Sony Reader, Barnes & Noble Nook, and iPhone/iPod Touch (requires installation of the free Stanza app).
- CD-ROM: Available at no charge to all Annual Meeting registrants. Annual Meeting attendees will receive the CD-ROM Proceedings in their meeting bags onsite.
- Print (by advance purchase only): Available in advance of the meeting at the following rates: $50 ($65 outside the U.S.) for a copy mailed approximately three to four weeks before the meeting; $35 for a copy to be picked up at the meeting. To obtain a copy of the print Proceedings before or at the meeting, orders had to be submitted by March 1 when registering. After the Annual Meeting, remaining copies will be available for $75.
AACR Education Book
The AACR Education Book will contain state-of-the-art overviews contributed by the speakers in the Educational Sessions and Methods Workshops taking place on Saturday, April 17. It will be available free online at http://educationbook.aacrjournals.org/ after the meeting, but attendees can also obtain a free print copy on site by request. Check the appropriate box when registering to reserve a copy.
Proceedings Supplement: Late-Breaking Abstracts
The Proceedings Supplement
will contain the Late-Breaking Abstracts accepted for presentation. [Note: Some Late-Breaking Abstracts have been embargoed until the time of presentation.] It will be available in two formats:
- Online: Late-Breaking Abstracts will be added to the online Proceedings beginning at 3:00 PM ET on Friday, April 16. Abstracts will be searchable by author/speaker, title word, and keyword, and users can add Late-Breaking Abstract presentations to their personal itineraries by accessing the online proceedings.
- Print: Available at no charge to all Annual Meeting registrants. Annual Meeting attendees will receive the print Proceedings Supplement in their meeting bags onsite.