Exclusive online streaming access to the audio and slides of scientific sessions presented at the AACR Annual Meeting 2013 is now available.* Meeting attendees who purchased access with their registration received an email on May 1 with login instructions (please contact email@example.com with any questions). In addition, nonattendees can now purchase webcast access. Webcasts include:
- Presentation slides synchronized with recorded audio presentations;
- Speakers' mouse movements captured and included in playback;
- Availability on PC, Mac, iOS and Android devices with Adobe Flash Player 10.1;
- Presentations searchable by session title, presentation title, speaker name, topic track or organ site; and
- Exclusive access to online content for 15 months after the Annual Meeting.
As in previous years, the AACR made the opening ceremony, plenary sessions and award lectures available free to all interested users. View the free webcasts from the AACR Annual Meeting 2013.
*Participation in the AACR Annual Meeting Webcasts is left to the discretion of each speaker. As a result, some presentations may not be available for webcast, and some webcast presentations may not include all slides. Access is granted via individual user name and password.