APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO:
WEDNESDAY, APRIL 23
The online application procedure requires the following five items from applicants:
- A completed online application form;
- Curriculum vitae;
- Description of current research;
- A statement explaining why you wish to participate in this workshop; and
- A letter of recommendation from your mentor, program supervisor or department head in support of your application for this workshop.
Detailed instructions for each of these items can be found in the online application form. Applications will not be accepted unless they contain all the elements described above.
- To complete the application, you must login to your MyAACR account. If you are an AACR member and do not remember your username and/or password, please follow the instructions on the upper left side of the login page. If you are not an AACR member and do not have an account, choose the "Please create a new account" option. This does not register you to become a member of the AACR, but simply allows you access to the MyAACR site for applying to the workshop and/or registering for other AACR conferences.
- Once you have accessed your account, choose the "Workshops/Awards" option at the top of the page. Select "Apply" next to the 2014 Integrative Molecular Epidemiology Workshop.
- Be sure to answer all of the questions on the application form. After you have begun this process, you may save your application and continue to work on it. Once you have completed the final version, be sure to electronically sign and submit your application as indicated in the online application form. Only complete online applications will be considered; paper submissions will not be accepted.
- All parts of the application form, including the letter from your sponsor (mentor, supervisor or department head) must be submitted no later than Wednesday, April 23.
This workshop is supported by National Cancer Institute of the National Institutes of Health under award number R25CA174664. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Institutes of Health. For questions about the application process, contact Lyngine Calizo, Ph.D., senior program administrator, at 215-446-7265 or email@example.com.