MONDAY, MAY 12
The online application procedure requires the following four items from applicants:
- a completed online application form;
- curriculum vitae (electronic version);
- a statement explaining your reasons for participating in this workshop; and
- a statement from your mentor, program supervisor, or department head in support of your application for this workshop.
Detailed instructions for each of these items can be found on the online application form. Applications will not be accepted unless they contain all elements described above.
- To complete the application, you must log in to your MyAACR account. If you are an AACR member and do not remember your username and/or password, you may retrieve your user name or retrieve your password. If you are not an AACR member and do not have an account, choose the "Please create a new account" option. This does not register you to become a member of the AACR, but simply allows you access to the MyAACR site for applying to the workshop and/or registering for other AACR conferences.
- Once you have accessed your account, choose the "Workshops/Awards" option at the top of the page. Select "Apply" next to the 2014 Translational Cancer Research for Basic Scientists Workshop.
- Be sure to answer all of the questions on the application form. After you have begun this process, you may save your application and continue to work on it. Once you have completed the final version, be sure to electronically sign and submit your application as indicated in the online application form. Only complete online applications will be considered; paper submissions will not be accepted.
- All parts of the application form, including the letter from your sponsor (mentor, supervisor or department head) must be submitted no later than Monday, May 12.
For questions about the application process, contact Lyngine Calizo, Ph.D., program administrator, at (267) 446-7265 or email@example.com.