2011 Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics: Complete Scientific Sessions Available Online
Attention attendees: If you purchased access to the 2011 Molecular Targets conference webcasts, your login information was emailed to you on December 8, 2011. If you purchased and did not receive the email, visit the "Look Up Access" page to obtain your login information.
- Visit the webcast portal. If you have already ordered and paid for your webcast subscription, the balance of the meeting is now available to you. For those who did not purchase access, watch these free sessions:
Webcasts include exclusive online streaming access to the audio and slides of scientific sessions presented at the Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Conference.1 Conference attendees purchased access by selecting the Premium Package during registration. Access to the webcasts is intended for personal use only.
Webcasts will include:
- Presentation slides synchronized with recorded audio presentations
- Speakers' mouse movements captured and included in playback
- Available on a PC and a Mac, the iPhone, iPad and Android devices with Adobe Flash player 10.1.
- Presentations searchable by session title, presentation title and speaker name
- Exclusive access to online content for 15 months after the conference
View the webcast demo
1Participation in the Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics Webcast is left to the discretion of each speaker. As a result, some presentations may not be available for webcast, and some webcast presentations may not include all slides. Access is granted via individual username and password.