The conference webcasts are currently in production and will be released no later than Wednesday, November 6.* If available, an initial set of webcasts may be released on Thursday, October 31.
Attendees who purchased the webcast as part of their conference registration and speakers who agreed to participate in the webcast will receive their login credentials via e-mail on the day the webcasts are first released. Non-attendees and attendees who did not purchase the webcast in advance will be able to purchase the webcast through webcast.aacr.org beginning November 6. The post-conference rate for webcast access is $299 for AACR members and $399 for non-members.
Webcast features include:
* - Participation in the 2013 AACR-NCI-EORTC International Conference on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics webcasts is left to the discretion of each speaker. As a result, some presentations may not be available for webcast, and some webcast presentations may not include all slides.
- Presentation slides synchronized with recorded audio presentations
- Speakers' mouse movements captured and included in playback
- Available on PC, Mac, and Android devices with Adobe Flash Player 10.1
- Presentations searchable by session title, presentation title, and speaker name
- Exclusive access to online content for 15 months after the conference