The AACR Special Conference in Cancer Research Series has presented unique opportunities for thousands of investigators worldwide to interact with leading experts and discuss rapidly developing areas of cancer research. Over 150 Special Conferences have been held throughout the world since the first Special Conference in 1988.
Recent conferences have focused on metabolism, noncoding RNAs, and tumor microenvironment while a repeating series of Special Conferences address advances in the the basic, clinical, and translational research of breast, prostate, lung, colon, and other cancers.
- The Translational Impact of Model Organisms in Cancer
November 5-8, 2013 • San Diego, CA
- Pediatric Cancer at the Crossroads: Translating Discovery Into Improved Outcomes
November 3-6, 2013 • San Diego, CA
- Advances in Breast Cancer Research: Genetics, Biology, and Clinical Applications
October 3-6, 2013 • San Diego, CA
- Advances in Ovarian Cancer Research: From Concept to Clinic
September 18-21, 2013 • Miami, FL
- Chromatin and Epigenetics in Cancer
June 19-22, 2013 • Atlanta, GA
- AACR Precision Medicine Series: Synthetic Lethal Approaches to Cancer Vulnerabilities
May 17-20, 2013 • Bellevue, WA
- State-of-the-Art Molecular Imaging in Cancer Biology and Therapy
An AACR-Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging Joint Conference
February 27–March 2, 2013 • San Diego, CA
- Tumor Invasion and Metastasis
January 20-23, 2013 • San Diego, CA
For programs prior to January 2013, select the years below for a list of conferences. Please contact the AACR Program Development Department at (215) 440-9300 or email@example.com for information on a specific conference or to order a copy of the conference proceedings (limited supplies, print only).