"The Conquest of Cancer and the Next Generation of Cancer Researchers"
12th Annual AACR International Conference on Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research
Gaylord National Resort and Conference Center
National Harbor, MD
Tuesday, October 29, 2013
9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
We hope that you will join us at the Gaylord National Resort and Conference Center for the AACR Special Program for High School Students: "The Conquest of Cancer and the Next Generation of Cancer Researchers," a free and exciting day of networking with leading cancer scientists from around the world.
The Special Program for High School Students takes place during the 12th Annual AACR International Conference on Frontiers in Cancer Prevention Research. Each year this conference brings together cancer researchers from academia, government and industry who share the goal of reducing cancer incidence and mortality and accelerating cancer prevention.
The Special Program for High School Students allows teenagers to be a part of this important mission through a dynamic session featuring:
- Engaging talks from researchers to help students better understand the disease of cancer and what young people should know about cancer prevention;
- An inspirational talk from a young cancer survivor;
- A Q&A session that matches small groups of students with scientist-mentors for one-on-one interaction;
- A free networking lunch during which students can present their own research projects; and
- Information on summer internships and career opportunities for high school students.
Don’t miss this wonderful opportunity to introduce your students to careers in biomedical research and medicine. The session is free, but space is limited.
Please complete one of the following registration forms and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (215) 440-9412 by Friday, October 4:
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or call toll-free (866) 423-3965.
*Adobe Acrobat Reader required