Available only to Working Group Members
The membership of MEG elects a chairperson-elect each year from a slate of two candidates. All members of MEG are encouraged to vote! Candidates are selected by a Nominating Committee made up of the current Working Group chairperson, chairperson-elect, past-chairperson, and three additional members of MEG.
The MEG listserv was created to provide a means for communication for the members of the Working Group as a community. A listserv is like a mailing list, any member of MEG can send a message, which will be sent the entire Working Group. A special header identifies messages as originating from the listserv.
Examples of content that can be posted include: announcements, job opportunities, eliciting opinions on topics of interest, drawing attention to important new publications, and asking technical questions about sampling methods and assays.
You can choose to receive only one e-mail with all of the messages for that day. This is called "digest format," and can be activated by replying to a listserv message with a blank message that just says "digest." Alternately, you can e-mail AACR Staff at email@example.com and request digest format.
- Post a message by sending it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages sent to this address will be sent to the entire list of MEG members; please do not post personal messages through the listserv.
- Only members of MEG may participate; other addresses will not be recognized by the system.
- Please do not send attachments, as the listserv software will not transmit them properly.
- Messages with a blank subject line will be automatically rejected by the server.
- Please note that after posting a message, you may receive out-of-office replies sent directly to your e-mail address. This is an automatic setting in the listserv software.
- If you receive error messages or are having technical difficulties with the listserv, please contact the AACR Staff at email@example.com.
- Messages are moderated for inappropriate material. If you have any questions about what constitutes appropriate content for the listserv, please contact the Listserv Editor, Jong J. Park.