The TME InformZ system provides a means for communication for the members of the TME Working Group as a community. InformZ is like a mailing list -- any member of TME can send a message, which will be sent the entire Working Group. A special header identifies messages as originating from TME InformZ.
Examples of content that can be posted include: announcements, non-commercial job opportunities, eliciting opinions on topics of interest, drawing attention to important new publications and asking technical questions about sampling methods and assays.
It is not obligatory to be part of TME InformZ; members may 'opt-out' upon receipt of the first message. Members may also 're-subscribe' after 'opting-out' by sending a request via email to email@example.com.
TME InformZ Rules
- Only TME members may participate.
- Post a message by sending it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages sent to this address will be sent to the entire list of TME members; please do not post personal messages through InformZ.
- If you receive error messages, are having technical difficulties with the listserv, please contact email@example.com.
- Messages are moderated for inappropriate material. If you have any questions about what constitutes appropriate content for TME InformZ, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.