The TME listserv was created to provide a means for communication for the members of the TME Working Group as a community. A listserv is like a mailing list -- any member of TME can send a message, which will be sent the entire Working Group. A special header identifies messages as originating from the listserv.
Examples of content that can be posted include: announcements, non-commercial job opportunities, eliciting opinions on topics of interest, drawing attention to important new publications and asking technical questions about sampling methods and assays.
You can choose to receive only one email with all of the messages for that day. This is called "digest format," and can be requested by email to AACR Staff at email@example.com.
- Only TME members may participate.
- Post a message by sending it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages sent to this address will be sent to the entire list of TME members; please do not post personal messages through the listserv.
- Please do not send attachments, as they cannot be transmitted properly.
- Messages with a blank subject line will be automatically rejected by the server.
- If you receive error messages, are having technical difficulties with the listserv, please contact email@example.com.
- Messages are moderated for inappropriate material. If you have any questions about what constitutes appropriate content for the listserv, please contact the Listserv Editor, Mary Helen Barcellos-Hoff.