Become a Member
Minorities in Cancer Research (MICR) is a membership group within the AACR committed to preventing and curing cancer while meeting the professional needs and advancing the careers of minority scientists.
MICR membership is open to all AACR members who support the mission and purposes of the group.
Network, learn and serve by becoming a member of Minorities in Cancer Research. Joining is easy. If you are an existing AACR member in good standing, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate your interest in membership.
Learn about how you can contribute to fulfilling the mission of MICR.
- Volunteer for committee service.
- Volunteer for council service.
- Nominate members to the Database of Exceptional Minority Scientists.
- Contribute to the e-newsletter.
- Network using the membership directory.
- Submit a Member Spotlight.
- Share information about MICR with colleagues.