Nominations must be submitted online at myaacr.aacr.org by any scientist, whether an AACR member or nonmember, who is now or has been affiliated with any institution involved in cancer research, cancer medicine, or cancer-related biomedical science. Candidates may not nominate themselves.
Nominations must be submitted online at myaacr.aacr.org. Paper nominations cannot be accepted.
1) Nomination Letter Must:
- be addressed to the Selection Committee; be written in English; and not exceed 1,000 words;
- specify the AACR Award for which the candidate is being nominated;
- contain a concise description of the candidate's meritorious achievement in translational and clinical cancer research, with the publications supporting these accomplishments directly referenced within the letter; and
- contain a concise description of the impact of these accomplishments on the field.
- be signed with a handwritten signature by the nominator(s).
2) Candidate's CV. The candidate's curriculum vitae in English, including a complete list of the candidate's publications. Word (*.doc) and PDF (*.pdf) formatted files will be accepted.
3) Summary Statement. A statement, no more than 50 words, summarizing the candidate's research accomplishments for which he or she is being nominated.
The preferred file format is *.pdf.
Nominators are asked to maintain the confidentiality of the nomination process and to refrain from informing the candidate about the nomination.
There is no restriction on the number of candidates that may be nominated by any individual scientist.
There is no restriction on the number of nominators that may write nomination letters or that may sign a single nomination letter on behalf of a candidate.
See the Program Guidelines and Nomination Instructions