AACR Virtual Annual Meeting I: April 27-28
Access and Registration
The session videos from the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting I are available free with registration. Users who have not yet registered will be required to create an account upon visiting the Virtual Meeting platform.
Session and Poster Videos
The Virtual Meeting consisted of poster videos as well as concurrent sessions playing on three channels. Sessions are available for on-demand viewing through the virtual meeting platform until September 30.
Opening Session. AACR President Elaine R. Mardis reviewed the AACR’s accomplishments for the past year, and Program Chair Antoni Ribas reviewed the meeting program.
Clinical Plenary Sessions. These sessions featured approximately 40 clinical trial presentations (12-15 minutes each) followed by discussants who placed the trials in context:
- Opening Clinical Plenary
- Adoptive Cell Transfer Therapy
- Breast Cancer Therapy
- COVID-19 and Cancer
- Early Detection and ctDNA
- Immunotherapy Clinical Trials 1
- Immunotherapy Clinical Trials 2
- Lung Cancer Targeted Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
Minisymposia. These sessions featured approximately 60 proffered paper presentations (10 minutes each) followed by a brief period for questions:
- Advances in Cancer Drug Design and Discovery
- Advancing Cancer Research Through An International Cancer Registry: AACR Project GENIE Use Cases
- Drugging Undrugged Cancer Targets
- Emerging Signaling Vulnerabilities in Cancer
- Evaluating Cancer Genomics from Normal Tissues through Evolution to Metastatic Disease
- Non-coding RNAs in Cancer
- Novel Targets and Therapies
- Predictive Biomarkers for Immunotherapeutics
- Therapeutic Modification of the Tumor Microenvironment or Microbiome
- Translational Prevention Studies
Special Sessions: New Drugs on the Horizon. Three special symposia highlighted first disclosures of innovative small molecules and biologics that have recently entered phase I clinical trials.
Clinical Trials Poster Sessions. Brief video presentations (5 minutes each) of approximately 125 clinical trials. Poster videos are available on demand:
- Phase I Clinical Trials
- Phase II Clinical Trials
- Phase III Clinical Trials
- Phase I Trials in Progress
- Phase II Trials in Progress
- Phase III Trials in Progress
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported by the Virtual Meeting platform and should not be used to access the meeting.
The video player is embedded into the Virtual Meeting platform, so users do not need to install any software or adjust any computer settings. You will be able to view the Virtual Meeting as long as you use a supported browser. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and 81
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and 13
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and 5
- Firefox: Version 74
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and 81
Users should check their browser version before accessing the Virtual Meeting site.