AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II: June 22-24
Access to the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II will be free to everyone. While access will be free, attendees will be required to register to view the meeting. Registration for the meeting is now available through the myAACR portal.
Release of Proffered Papers
The titles of the proffered papers presented in the Clinical Plenary Session at the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting were posted online at 12:01 a.m. EDT (U.S.) on Friday, May 15. The abstract text of the proffered papers presented in the Clinical Plenary Session at the AACR Virtual Annual Meeting will be posted online at 12:01 a.m. EDT (U.S.) on Monday, June 22.
The AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II will feature the following session types:
- Opening Plenary Session. The Opening Plenary Session will include presentations on the latest developments in tumor biology and genetics (including the microenvironment), early detection, precision oncology, and cancer immunotherapies.
- Clinical Plenary Sessions. These sessions will feature proffered papers of clinical trials that were not presented during Virtual Meeting I.
- Presidential Select Symposium. Convened by AACR President Elaine Mardis, PhD, FAACR, this session will focus on precision pediatric cancer medicine.
- Lectures. These sessions include the Presidential address and the NCI Director’s address as well as scientific merit and distinguished public service award lectures from individuals who have made extraordinary contributions to the cancer field.
- NextGen Stars Spotlight Sessions. These sessions will feature the 12 NextGen Stars selected for 2020.
- Educational Program. This comprehensive program will feature about 70 educational sessions and methods workshops.
- Minisymposia. These sessions will feature approximately 175 proffered paper presentations (10 minutes each) followed by a brief period for questions.
- Poster Sessions. The Virtual Meeting II will include access to an e-poster site containing PDFs of more than 6,000 posters accompanied by an audio description.
Continuing Medical Education (CME)
The AACR Virtual Annual Meeting II has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit ™.
Access and Browser Requirements
Note: Internet Explorer is not supported by the Virtual Meeting platform and should not be used to access the meeting.
The video player is embedded into the Virtual Meeting platform, so users do not need to install any software or adjust any computer settings. You will be able to view the Virtual Meeting as long as you use a supported browser. The list of supported web browsers and versions is as follows:
- Chrome (preferred): Version 80 and 81
- Safari for Mac: Version 12 and 13
- Safari for Windows: Version 4 and 5
- Firefox: Version 74
- Microsoft Edge: Version 80 and 81
Users should check their browser version before accessing the Virtual Meeting site.