Carry the Annual Meeting with you wherever you go, with or without a network connection. The AACR Annual Meeting App will be available on or about April 1, 2020.
The App offers the following features:
- Native Storage. Once downloaded, all App content and functionality will be stored natively on user devices and can be accessed without an Internet connection.
- Meeting Abstracts. The full text of more than 6,000 abstracts will be stored natively, so users can access the poster session and minisymposium presentations wherever they are.
- Personal Itinerary. Sessions can be bookmarked and saved to create a personal itinerary for the meeting. Users can also import their itineraries from the online planner.
- Search/Browse. Users can browse Annual Meeting sessions by type and title and also search the complete list of invited and proffered presentations – including the full text of abstract presentations – by keyword or presenter. Annual Meeting exhibitors can also be searched or browsed by company name.
- Maps. Detailed floor plans of all Annual Meeting venues – including the complete exhibit hall and poster area map as well as hotel maps – are stored natively in the App for easy browsing.
- Save, Share, Make Notes. Users can add notes to sessions, presentations, or exhibitors and also mark them as favorites. Notes can be emailed for later retrieval.