Annual Meeting Program/Navigation
Annual Meeting attendees can use the following electronic and print resources to plan their itineraries and navigate the meeting:
- Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner. Search all Annual Meeting presentations (including all proffered abstracts beginning March 24, 2020) by author/speaker, title word, and keyword and create a personal itinerary for the meeting. Personal itineraries created in the Itinerary Planner can be imported into attendees’ personal Outlook, Google Calendar, or Apple iCal applications. Itineraries can also be imported into the Annual Meeting App (see below).
- Annual Meeting App (available April 1, 2020).
- Print Program Guide. All attendees receive a portable Program Guide containing the dates, times, locations, and titles of all Annual Meeting sessions. The Program Guide also contains the names of the chairs and invited speakers in each session as well as the titles of all invited presentations.
- Print Guide to Poster Sessions and Exhibits. Detailed information on the Poster Sessions (including the complete titles and authors of the posters presented) and the Exhibit Show is available in this print guide. A limited number of copies are made available in the Registration Area an in the Exhibit Hall for attendees to pick up.
Annual Meeting Abstracts
The following electronic and print resources are available to attendees who wish to access the proffered abstracts accepted for presentation at the Annual Meeting:
- Online Proceedings/Itinerary Planner (abstracts available Mar. 24, 2020). Provides fully searchable access to the full text of all proffered abstracts (see above).
- Annual Meeting App. The full text of all proffered abstracts is stored natively in the Annual Meeting App.
- Mobile Proceedings (available mid-April, 2020). The full text of all regular proffered abstracts (not including clinical trial and late-breaking abstracts) will be available in mobi and e-pub file formats for download to devices such as Amazon Kindle, iPad, iPhone, and Nook.
- Abstracts on Flash Drive (available for purchase). Contains all proffered regular abstracts (clinical trial and late-breaking abstracts are not included). Attendees must order by Feb. 21, 2020. The cost of the Flash Drive is $20.
- Online Supplement to Cancer Research (available June 2020). Approximately nine weeks after the meeting, all presented abstracts will be published as an online-only supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research.
- Please Note: Due to declining demand, the print Proceedings will no longer be offered for purchase to Annual Meeting attendees. Annual Meeting abstracts will continue to be available in HTML, PDF, and flash drive formats as outlined above.
Annual Meeting Presentations
The following resource is available to attendees who wish to access the oral and poster presentations from the Annual Meeting:
- AACR Engage: Second-Screen Presentation Access. The AACR will offer access to presentations on personal devices for the full Educational Program, Forums, and a limited number of additional sessions at the Annual Meeting. Attendees participating in these sessions will be able to view the session slides on their smartphones, tablets, or laptops and make notes on the slides. At the presenter’s discretion, attendees will also be able to respond to poll questions or submit questions to the presenter.
- Annual Meeting Webcast (free to paid registrants). All paid registrants receive exclusive online streaming access to the audio and slides of all scientific sessions presented at the AACR Annual Meeting 2020.