Opportunities to Support the AACR Foundation
The AACR Foundation welcomes support from corporations, foundations, individuals, and other organizations that share its mission and are interested in helping to defray the costs of presenting this important international meeting on the latest developments in cancer research. An array of high-visibility opportunities are available, including:
- Hotel Key Cards
- Wi-Fi Zones
- Annual Meeting Webcast
- Scientific Program (i.e., Plenary Sessions, Major Symposia, Forums, Advances Sessions, Methods Workshops, Educational Sessions, Meet-the-Expert Sessions, constituency programs, etc.)
- Program Guide and other Annual Meeting publications
- Scholar-in-Training Awards
- Annual Meeting 5K Run/Walk
- AACR President’s Annual Reception
For a complete list of support opportunities and their many benefits, please contact Peter VanPelt, Senior Director, Corporate and Foundation Relations, at 215-446-7256 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AACR is excited to announce the introduction of AACR News, the official news source of the AACR Annual Meeting 2020, available in both print and digital platforms. Learn more about advertising opportunities in this new Annual Meeting resource.