Virtual Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair
Monday, May 17, 2021
9 a.m. to 3. p.m. (ET)
Join us for the first-ever AACR Virtual Cancer and Biomedical Research Career Fair to find your next scientific research position.
This premier virtual recruiting event is for scientists, at all career levels, seeking opportunities within academia, government, or industry, and representatives from cancer and biomedical research organizations seeking to fill positions. The Cancer and Biomedical Career Fair brings together the best scientific talent and scientific opportunities in cancer and biomedical research.
Registration for job seekers attending the virtual AACR Annual Meeting 2021 is FREE. If you are an AACR member and registering for the Annual Meeting, please remember to check the box indicating that you will be attending the Career Fair and then upload your CV/resume. If you already registered for the Annual Meeting, contact us to learn how to sign up for the Career Fair. If you are not an AACR member, you can still register for FREE and attend the 2021 Virtual Career Fair. All job seekers will be required to upload their CV/resume when registering for this event. Upload your CV/resume while registering for the Career Fair and automatically be entered to win one of three prizes.
As a Job Seeker, you will be able to:
- Meet with employers virtually from academic cancer institutions, the pharmaceutical industry, and many other scientific organizations;
- Upload your CV/Resume on CancerCareer.org;
- Sign up for Job Alerts on CancerCareer.org; and
- Learn about different career opportunities.
IMPORTANT: Registration is required for this event. Click on the registration link above to attend. Then mark your calendar to join the Virtual Career Fair on May 17, 2021, between 9 a.m.-3 p.m. ET.
As a Career Fair Exhibitor, your organization will enjoy the following benefits:
- Gain exposure to scientists in basic, translational, clinical, and preventive cancer research and biomedicine;
- Post your open positions on CancerCareer.org, with the potential of reaching thousands of scientific jobseekers;
- Interact with prospective candidates in a dedicated live chat room to enable real-time text, audio, and video;
- List your company profile in our Cancer Career Resource Guide;
- Have access to detailed reporting, post-meeting; and
- Receive AACR staff support before, during, and after the career fair.
Register and Review the Career Fair Information Packet
For more information, please call 215-440-9300, or email [email protected] if you wish to be added to our mailing list, are interested in sponsorship opportunities, or are interested in purchasing a virtual booth at our 2021 Virtual Career Fair.
Learn more about CancerCareers.org.