Annual Meeting COVID-19 Policy
The health and safety of AACR Annual Meeting participants, as well as the patients and communities we serve, are among AACR’s highest priorities.
The AACR will follow CDC recommendations and will refer to COVID-19 Community Levels when informing participants about decisions pertaining to health and safety precautions for the AACR Annual Meeting 2023.
- If you are attending the AACR Annual Meeting 2023, AACR strongly recommends that you take the following precautions:
- Ensure that your COVID-19 vaccinations are up to date.
- Take a rapid COVID test within 24 hours prior to your departure for the Annual Meeting and do not attend in person if you test positive.
- Do not attend the meeting if you have symptoms of a respiratory infection and leave the meeting if you develop such symptoms.
- Wear a mask in crowded indoor settings. A limited number of KN95 masks will be available onsite for meeting registrants.
- Follow all health and safety protocols as required by the Annual Meeting facility and local and state health departments.
- Review and implement the current CDC guidance for protecting yourself from COVID-19.
If you are registered to attend the Annual Meeting, you will have virtual access to all of the scientific sessions in the event that you are unable to attend in person due to illness or a positive COVID test. In-person attendees can change their registration status to online-only at any time before the meeting and receive a refund for any differences in rates.
Registered attendees will be notified in advance of any changes to Annual Meeting precautions, recommendations, or requirements.