The online application procedure requires the following five items from applicants:
- A completed online application form
- Curriculum vitae
- Description of current research
- A statement explaining why you wish to participate in this workshop
- A letter of recommendation from your mentor, program supervisor, or department head in support of your application for this workshop.
Detailed instructions for each of the items listed above can be found in the online application form.
- After you click on the application link above, you will be asked to login to your myAACR account. If you are an AACR member and do not remember your username and/or password, please click on “Forgot Password?” below the log in button. You may also click on “Get AACR IT Help” if you need additional assistance. If you are not an AACR member and do not have an account, choose the “Please create a new account” option. This does not register you to become a member of the AACR, but simply allows you access to the myAACR site for applying to the workshop and/or registering for other AACR Conferences.
- Be sure to answer all the questions on the application form. After you have begun this process, you may save your application and continue to work on it. Once you have completed the final version and your mentor has submitted their recommendation, be sure to electronically submit your application as indicated in the online application form. Only complete online applications will be considered; paper submissions will not be accepted.
- All parts of the application form, including the letter from your sponsor (mentor, supervisor, or department head), must be submitted before the application deadline.
For questions about the application process, contact Lyngine Calizo, PhD, Assistant Director, Program Development, via email [email protected].