Advances in Prostate Cancer Research
March 12-15, 2020
Grand Hyatt Denver
Notice of Postponement
The AACR is closely monitoring the continuing developments pertaining to the novel coronavirus. The safety and security of AACR conference attendees are our top priorities. After careful evaluation of currently available information, and a thorough consideration of all the factors essential to conduct a meeting, the AACR has determined that due to events beyond our control, it is in the best interest of all concerned to postpone the Special Conference on Advances in Prostate Cancer Research that was scheduled for March 12-15, in Denver, Colorado.
The information reviewed included U.S. Federal government’s enforcement of travel prohibitions and restrictions on international travelers to enter the U.S., and the imposition of travel restrictions issued by cancer centers, academic institutions, and pharmaceutical companies. All of these factors materially affect the viability of the programs for this conference, and the AACR has consequently made this difficult decision.
Please note that this decision applies to the Special Conference Advances in Prostate Cancer Research and does not impact other planned AACR events.
We recognize that the new data, exchange of information, and opportunities for collaboration offered by this conference are highly valued by the cancer research community, and we are working to reschedule the conference as soon as possible.
Information on the rescheduled program will be sent by email once it is available. In the meantime, registrants should note the following:
- All conference registrations will be refunded by April 17.
- For registrants that have a room reservation at the Grand Hyatt Denver, cancellations will be accepted at no charge 48 hours in advance of the scheduled check-in date; registrants should contact the hotel at (877) 803-7534 to cancel their reservations.
- Many airlines have adjusted their rebooking and cancellation policies in response to the novel coronavirus situation. Registrants should contact their airlines or booking agents directly to cancel their travel to Denver.
- Abstracts that were scheduled to be presented as posters or short talks at the conference will not be published. Abstract authors are encouraged to submit an updated abstract once the rescheduled conference has been confirmed and abstract submission opens.
- Registrants who have questions can contact the AACR by email at email@example.com.
Felix Y. Feng, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, California
Karen E. Knudsen, Sidney Kimmel Cancer Center at Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Scott A. Tomlins, University of Michigan Medical School, and Strata Oncology, Ann Arbor, Michigan
This AACR Special Conference will cover the current findings on the basic biology underlying prostate cancer and how these may be translated to the clinic. Join internationally recognized experts and hear the latest on the biologic drivers of prostate cancer risk, advances in detection and diagnosis, tumor evolution and plasticity, DNA repair, hormone receptor signaling and crosstalk, metabolism, tumor and immune microenvironment, and novel targets. This conference will provide a unique opportunity for interactions and exchanges between basic scientists, translational researchers, and clinicians. Make plans now to take part in these discussions and meet the top investigators in the field of prostate cancer research.View Exhibitor Prospectus Brochure
For information on tabletop exhibits please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited.
Professional Educational Grants
Continuing Medical Education Activity
AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM available