Scientist↔Survivor Program Materials
Welcome CLASS OF 2021!
Below you will find materials relevant to the Scientist↔Survivor Program. If you should have any questions, please don’t hesitate to email [email protected].
Virtual Annual Meeting 2021
The AACR Annual Meeting program covers the latest discoveries across the spectrum of cancer research—from population science and prevention; to cancer biology, translational, and clinical studies; to survivorship and advocacy—and highlights the work of the best minds in research and medicine from institutions all over the world.
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Advocate Participant Kit (pdf)
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Advocate Mentor Participant Kit (pdf)
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Participant Listing (pdf)
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Scientific Mentors
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Tentative Agenda
- Annual Meeting 2021 Program
- Scientist↔Survivor Program Supporters
- Hashtag #AACR2021
Below are a few articles suggested by researchers. Please check periodically as more articles will be added.
- Challenge Questions TBD
The AACR has a Facebook group dedicated to the advocates affiliated with AACR. It’s a place to share ideas, events, stories, or just ‘meetup’ with old friends. Join the group and don’t forget to introduce yourself.
Advocate Participation Evaluation
The evaluation link will be submitted on the last day of the meeting to all registered attendees.
Survivor and Patient Advocacy Survey
AACR is interested in hearing from our advocates about survivorship and how we can best support them in their advocacy work. Take a few minutes and complete the survey if you haven’t done so.
Last updated: 3/1/2021