TME Announcements System
The TME Announcements System provides a means for communication for the members of the TME Working Group as a community. The system is like a mailing list, any member of TME can send a message, which will be sent to the entire Working Group. A special header identifies messages as originating from the TME Working Group.
It is not obligatory to be part of the TME mailing list; members may opt-out upon receipt of the first message. Members may also re-subscribe after opting-out by sending a request via email to email@example.com.
All non-employment announcements may be considered for posting, such as eliciting opinions on topics of interest, drawing attention to important new publications and asking technical questions about sampling methods and assays. To submit an announcement, refer to the below rules, and send the information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that any announcement for employment opportunities will be considered by cancercareers.org. Please send all questions regarding employment posting only to CustomerService@CancerCareers.org.
TME Announcements Rules
- Only TME members may participate.
- Only non-employment messages may be posted.
- Messages will be sent out on a monthly basis, generally on the first Wednesday; all submissions must be received the Friday
- If no postings are listed, no Announcement will be sent.
- Post a message by sending it via email to email@example.com; if sent as an attachment, please use WORD; no .pdfs, but links to .pdfs/websites will be active.
- Messages sent to this address will be sent to the entire list of TME members; please do not post personal messages through this system.
- If you receive error messages, are having technical difficulties with the listserv, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Messages are moderated for inappropriate material. If you have any questions about what constitutes appropriate content for this system, please contact email@example.com.