COVID-19 Policy Information
The AACR is committed to providing updated legislative and policy information on COVID-19 to our members and the public. Primarily, we will be providing information on the CARES Act, but we will also provide information of interest pertaining to COVID-19.
- AACR Sends Letter to CDC Director Urging Boosters for Caregivers and Household Members to Protect Patients with Cancer (October 18, 2021)
- AACR Statement on Scientific Gaps and Research Needs Related to Delivery of Cancer-related Care via Telehealth (July 30, 2020)
- AACR Thanks Dr. Fauci remarkable leadership during the COVID-19 health crisis (May 28, 2020)
- AACR Letter to President Trump and VP Pence re: COVID-19 (April 3, 2020)
- AACR Calls On Congress To Take Immediate Action Against COVID-19, Protect Patients With Cancer During The Pandemic (March 30, 2020)