Support the AACR Through Your Donor-Advised Fund
A donor-advised fund (DAF) is a simple, flexible and tax efficient way to support the mission of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR). Take advantage of the many benefits to using DAFs for your charitable giving:
- Simplified giving: The sponsoring organization of the DAF will handle all record-keeping, disbursements, and tax receipts.
- Flexibility: Use your DAF to recommend grants to the AACR at your convenience.
- Tax benefits: Contributions are tax-deductible and any investment growth in the DAF is tax-free. DAFs also offer the opportunity to turn non-cash assets into charitable dollars.
- Leave a legacy: A DAF is a great way to continue your family’s tradition of philanthropy.
- Estate planning flexibility: Ability to determine where final distribution of contributions remaining in your DAF are allocated. Consider naming the AACR as a beneficiary/successor of your account.
- Privacy: You decide whether to choose to be acknowledged for your grant to the AACR or remain anonymous.
Donor-advised funds can help you simplify your charitable giving and focus on your philanthropic goals. Please consider recommending the AACR as an organization to support through your donor-advised fund.