Giving Through Your Estate
Designate the AACR as Your Beneficiary
Like Beverly Aisenbrey, you can designate the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) in your will or living trust by incorporating language to describe your gift of a specific dollar amount, a percentage of your estate, or a piece of property. Consider naming the AACR as a beneficiary of a life insurance policy or a retirement plan.
When you include a provision in your will or living trust to benefit the AACR, you provide essential resources to sustain discovery and innovation in lifesaving cancer research and the prevention of cancer for years to come. Your legacy will be helping ensure the AACR’s ability to advance important scientific initiatives, such as groundbreaking cancer research to treat and prevent cancer for future generations.
Bequests in your will or trust or by beneficiary designation cost you nothing now – you can hold on to your assets for as long as you need them – and you can change your beneficiaries at any time. To notify us of a gift or to discuss which gift option is best for you, contact us today.
- What is a Charitable Bequest and Types of Bequests
- Sample Wording for Bequests to the AACR
- Designate the AACR as Beneficiary of a Retirement Plan
- Designate the AACR as Beneficiary of a Life Insurance Policy
- Designate the AACR as Beneficiary of a Savings Account/CD
- Using Real Estate in Planning Your Gift
- Support the AACR Through Your Donor-Advised Fund
- 70.5 or Older? Your Required Minimum Distribution Can Become a Gift
- FAQs about Charitable IRA Rollover Distributions
- For Advisors
Estate Planning Guide
The AACR offers a free Estate Planning Guide that provides helpful information to prepare you for conversations with your estate planning professional.Download the Guide
The purpose of these web pages is to provide information of a general character only. The AACR is not engaged in rendering legal or tax advisory service. Advice from legal and tax counsel should be sought when considering these kinds of gifts.
Email: [email protected]