The mission of the Tumor Microenvironment Working Group (TME) is to provide an opportunity for a diverse group of scientists with a common interest in the tumor microenvironment to guide the AACR in its mission to prevent and cure cancer by activities directed at understanding the impact of the microenvironment on cancer initiation and progression.
Why Join TME
- To promote research of the tumor microenvironment as an integral part of the prevention and cure of cancer;
- To sponsor scientific initiatives such as symposia, forums, meetings, and conferences that provide a venue for the discussion of advances related to the tumor microenvironment;
- To stimulate new developments in research, technology, concepts, and policies to advance the field;
- To strengthen this important area of science within AACR journals by encouraging manuscript submissions and other relevant publications;
- To foster an atmosphere of open dialogue among researchers in all sub-disciplines of cancer research related to and interested in the study of the tumor microenvironment;
- To support the education, training, and professional advancement of early-career scientists to drive interest in the field; and
- TME members receive a fifteen percent discount for employment advertisements posted on the AACR-administered www.cancercareers.org website; use the code TMEAD.
How to Join TME
- Select TME on your AACR dues invoice
- Email email@example.com