The mission of the Chemistry in Cancer Research Working Group (CICR) is to advocate the critical role of chemistry in the treatment of cancer through increasing chemistry awareness, knowledge, and capabilities of those invested in cancer research.
Join the conversation with CICR in the CICR LinkedIn Group.
Why Join CICR
- To promote the pivotal role of chemistry in cancer research
- To sponsor scientific initiatives such as symposia, forums, meetings, and conferences that provide a venue for the dissemination of chemistry-related advances
- To recognize the outstanding achievements of chemists in cancer research
- To support the education, training, and professional advancement of early-career chemists in cancer research
- To be informed on stimulating new developments in the field of chemistry in cancer research; and
- CICR members receive a fifteen percent discount for employment advertisements posted on the AACR-administered www.cancercareers.org website; use the code CICRAD.
How to Join CICR
- AACR members in good standing have the opportunity to join and participate in AACR Working Groups and Association Groups.
- Not an AACR member? Join our esteemed association and become a member today.
- Need to renew? Access myAACR to manage membership, pay dues, and update your profile.
- Email a member of the AACR Scientific Working Group Staff with any questions.
Michael J. Powell, PhD
Deputy Director, Scientific Programs
Raquel Castellanos, PhD
Scientific Program Administrator, Scientific Programs
Program Coordinator, Scientific Programs