The AACR’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program brings the latest cancer research from “bench to bedside and back.” Our CME Program includes meetings and workshops, as well as manuscript review.
Current Office of CME Activities:
- AACR Annual Meeting 2020 (Virtual Part II only)
- COVID-19 and Cancer
- Advances in Malignant Lymphoma
- Advances in Pancreatic Cancer
- The Science of Cancer Health Disparities
- Epigenetics and Metabolism
- Tumor Immunology and Immunotherapy
- Endometrial Cancer: New Biology Driving Research and Treatment
Educational interventions are designed to encourage the analysis and discussion of the latest findings in all areas of basic, translational, and clinical cancer research, not only among researchers, but also by engaging clinicians in this scientific discourse.
The AACR’s goal is to create a learning platform designed to improve knowledge and advance the ability of physicians to apply critical aspects of basic cancer research to the clinical practice of oncology to aid in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
Please access frequently asked questions about our CME program.
Email: [email protected]