The AACR’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program brings the latest cancer research from “bench to bedside and back.” Our CME Program includes meetings and workshops, on demand eLearning materials, and manuscript review.
Current Office of CME Activities
On Demand e-Learning
2023 Conferences and Workshops
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia & Myelodysplastic
- Pediatric Hematologic Malignancies
- Targeting RAS
- EACR-AACR Basic & Translational Research Conference
- Advances in Prostate Cancer Research
- AACR Annual Meeting 2023
- Advances in Kidney Cancer Research
- AACR-AHNS Head and Neck Cancer Conference
- Molecular Biology in Clinical Oncology Workshop
- Pancreatic Cancer
- 16th AACR Conference on the Science of Cancer Health Disparities in Racial/Ethnic Minorities and the Medically Underserved
- 2023 AACI-CCAF Annual Meeting
- Tumor Immunology/Immunotherapy
- Ovarian Cancer
- AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- Advances in Breast Cancer Research
- Advances in Brain Cancer Research
- Endometrial Cancer
Educational interventions are designed to encourage the analysis and discussion of the latest findings in all areas of basic, translational, and clinical cancer research, not only among researchers, but also by engaging clinicians in this scientific discourse.
The AACR’s goal is to create a learning platform designed to improve knowledge and advance the ability of physicians to apply critical aspects of basic cancer research to the clinical practice of oncology to aid in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
Please access frequently asked questions about our CME program.
Email: [email protected]