The AACR’s Continuing Medical Education (CME) Program brings the latest cancer research from “bench to bedside and back.” Our CME Program includes meetings and workshops, on demand eLearning materials, and manuscript review.
Current Office of CME Activities:
On Demand e-Learning
2020 Conferences and Workshops
2021 Conferences and Workshops
- The Evolving Tumor Microenvironment in Cancer Progression
- Artificial Intelligence, Diagnosis, and Imaging
- COVID-19 and Cancer
- Radiation Science and Medicine
- AACR Annual Meeting 2021
- Myeloma: Discovery to Therapy
- Molecular Biology in Clinical Oncology
- Accelerating Anticancer Agent Development and Validation Workshop
- The Science of Cancer Health Disparities
- AACR-NCI-EORTC Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
- 2021 AACI/CCAF Annual Meeting
- Colorectal Cancer
- Brain Cancer
Educational interventions are designed to encourage the analysis and discussion of the latest findings in all areas of basic, translational, and clinical cancer research, not only among researchers, but also by engaging clinicians in this scientific discourse.
The AACR’s goal is to create a learning platform designed to improve knowledge and advance the ability of physicians to apply critical aspects of basic cancer research to the clinical practice of oncology to aid in the detection, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
Please access frequently asked questions about our CME program.
Email: [email protected]