Formerly the Molecular Epidemiology Working Group (MEG)
The mission of the AACR Population Sciences Working Group (PSWG) is to foster and strengthen team-based, transdisciplinary research to develop a more integrated understanding of cancer etiology and outcomes in human populations.
Why Join pSWG
- To facilitate the multidisciplinary approach to the study of cancer and chronic disease etiology;
- To promote the incorporation of molecular and biochemical concepts and techniques into well-designed epidemiologic studies;
- To provide an ongoing forum for the scholarly discussion and development of sound approaches to the conduct and interpretation of molecular epidemiologic studies;
- To foster partnerships/collaborations with scientists in other disciplines;
- To sponsor scientific and educational programs that will advance the field, including the MEG; and
- To join a community of scientists studying the molecular epidemiology of cancer.
How to Join PSWG
- AACR members in good standing have the opportunity to join and participate in AACR Working Groups and Association Groups.
- Not an AACR member? Join our esteemed association and become a member today.
- Need to renew? Access myAACR to manage membership, pay dues, and update your profile.
- Email a member of the AACR Scientific Working Group Staff with any questions.