Scientific Working Groups
Members Dedicated to Conquering Cancer
One aspect of the AACR’s mission is to strengthen, support, and promote focused scientific initiatives that facilitate increased progress and enhanced cutting-edge contributions to the understanding of cancer by select scientific disciplines.
Pursuant to its mission, the AACR promotes enriched collaborations among cancer researchers with common interests in focused realms of cancer research. Working groups function within the framework of the AACR to explore expanded research opportunities and to advance discoveries that lead to greater knowledge and understanding of cancer. Membership in each of the Scientific Working Groups is open to any interested AACR members. For more information and related resources, see the pages for each group below.
- Cancer Evolution Working Group (CEWG)
- Cancer Immunology Working Group (CIMM)
- Cancer Prevention Working Group
- Chemistry in Cancer Research Working Group (CICR)
- Pediatric Cancer Working Group (PCWG)
- Population Sciences Working Group (PSWG)
- Radiation Science and Medicine Working Group (RSM)
- Tumor Microenvironment Working Group (TME)