Patient Advocate Affiliate Membership
The American Association for Cancer Research is pleased to invite patient advocates to join the association as advocate affiliate members and enjoy the benefits of membership.
By becoming a member you will join more than 46,000 investigators from around the world who depend on the association’s programs and activities for the exchange of timely scientific information.
Affiliate membership is open to qualified individuals who are health professionals working in support of cancer and biomedical research, patient advocates working to advance cancer research, and educators or other professionals who are interested in and/or make substantial contributions to the cancer field.
The AACR is committed to broadening its membership of patient advocates and is offering a special, discounted annual due of $75 to qualified patient advocates who wish to join the association as an Advocate Affiliate Member.
Benefits of patient Advocate Affiliate Membership
- Subscribe to AACR publications at reduced member rates.
- Free print and online access to Cancer Today
- Invitations to Congressional Briefings and Hill Days
- Participate in the Patient Advocacy Program at the AACR Annual Meeting
- Discounted registration rates at AACR Scientific Conferences
- Free print and online access to AACR’s Cancer Progress Report
- Advance notice of AACR events
- Eligibility for AACR Committees
If you have any questions or would like to apply for AACR membership, please email AACR’s Membership Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.