AACR Graduating Members
Congratulations Class of 2020 Graduates! Graduation is a significant milestone and the AACR is very proud of you and your achievement. 2020 graduates at every level – graduate, undergraduate and high school – have worked hard during one of the most challenging times in recent history, and you are definitely worth celebrating.
We’re so very proud of you and looking forward to your future contributions to cancer research. View the 2020 AACR Graduating members.
Share Your Accomplishments
AACR members graduating in 2020 are invited to celebrate with the AACR membership by sharing information on your accomplishment. If you have just completed your degree or graduated high school, we want to know. We are delighted to have been a part of your professional growth and invite you to share your success with other AACR members.
- Submit a photo (preferably in your cap and gown)
- Provide information on your school and achievement/degree completion
- Share a statement about your future goals
- Tell us how AACR membership has benefited you
Simply click here to upload your photo and other information
Manage Your Current Membership
As the essential association for cancer research and related sciences, the AACR has been pleased to support and assist you in your professional development. Now that you have graduated, you may need to take action to maintain your AACR membership.
- Log onto myAACR to update your contact information. (You will need your log-in (email address) and password to access the portal system.)
- Review the categories of membership to determine the category that best fits your eligibility requirements and if necessary, submit an AACR Membership Transfer Form. Remember, AACR Membership is free for all trainees who are at stages high school through postdoctoral/clinical Fellows.
- Learn more about the exclusive benefits available only to AACR members
Not a member? Join today! Membership is free for Associate and Student Membership.
Contact the Membership and Professional Development Department with any questions or concerns at [email protected] or 215-440-9300 and one of our representatives will gladly assist you.