Reinstate your Membership
With more than 50,000 members around the world, the AACR has and continues to play a significant role in the advancement of cancer research. Its outstanding programs and activities and international reputation for scientific breadth and excellence have made the AACR the focal point for bringing together a multidisciplinary group of cancer and biomedical researchers who are dedicated to the goal of curing and preventing cancer.
We welcome the opportunity to bring you back into the AACR membership
As a prior member of the AACR, you are part of the global cancer research community that has contributed to advances in cancer research. We encourage you to reinstate your membership and we would gladly welcome you back to the association.
Reinstating your membership is fast and easy.
- Online. Simply log in to the myAACR portal (you will need your username (email address) and password to access the system), click on My Membership and then the Reinstate button to proceed.
- Print. Download the print AACR Membership Reinstatement Form and email the completed form to us at [email protected].
- Submission Materials. The following materials should accompany your reinstatement application
- Most recent curriculum vitae with bibliography/list of publications
- Payment of current year dues
Exclusive Member Benefits
Take a look at the many exclusive benefits of membership that you can enjoy by reinstating your membership.Member Benefits
Categories of Membership
The AACR has membership categories to suit individuals at all stages of their careers. Review our membership categories to apply for the category that best fits your current qualifications.membership categories
Contact the Membership Department if you have any questions or require assistance in reinstating your membership.
Email: [email protected]