All session times for the AACR Virtual Meeting: COVID-19 and Cancer are U.S. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).
COVID-19 and Cancer Meeting Abstracts
The following electronic resources are available to attendees who wish to access the proffered abstracts accepted for presentation at the COVID-19 and Cancer Meeting:
- View the abstracts that are being featured as part of the press program.
- View the abstracts from the invited speakers.
- View the abstracts from the selected short talks.
- Virtual poster presentations are available as an on-demand session beginning at 10:00 am EDT on Monday, July 20. Abstracts of the poster presentations will be viewable as .pdf files with each of the presentations.
- Approximately 75 days after the meeting, all presented abstracts will be published as an online-only supplement to the AACR journal Cancer Research.
Certificates of Attendance
Certificates of Attendance for the AACR Virtual Meeting: COVID-19 and Cancer can be obtained through their digital ticket in myAACR. Once logged in, select My Content option in the left menu. Your digital ticket for 2020 COVID-19 and Cancer will be displayed.
Continuing Medical Education
AACR Journals COVID & Cancer Resource Center
Visit the AACR Journals COVID & Cancer Resource Center, featuring freely available, up-to-date research on COVID-19 and cancer.
Code of Conduct, Policies, and Procedures
The AACR Virtual Meeting: COVID-19 and Cancer will bring together representatives from academia, industry, government, and advocacy organizations from across the globe. In order for all participants to have the opportunity to gain the most benefit from this conference, the AACR is committed to providing a safe and secure environment. Please review the following policies and procedures for conference participants. By registering for the AACR Virtual Meeting: COVID-19 and Cancer, you agree to the following terms:
AACR Policy Regarding Social Media
Conference attendees may share information from presentations on social media provided that they respect the wishes of presenters. Presenters may label any or all slides in their presentations with ‘DO NOT POST.’ Attendees must respect the presenters’ requests in these instances; while attendees may take photographs of all slides and posters, they must refrain from posting on social media any images from slides or posters labeled ‘DO NOT POST.
- The AACR prohibits intimidating, threatening, or harassing conduct of any kind during this program. This applies to all participants’ attendees, presenters, exhibitors, staff, vendors, etc.
- The AACR is committed to a safe, hospitable, and productive environment for all participants of this virtual program, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.
- The AACR expects all participants to communicate professionally and constructively, handling dissent and disagreement with courtesy, dignity, and an open mind; being respectful when providing feedback; and being open to alternate points of view.
- The AACR expects participants to share information about this virtual program responsibly and clearly distinguish individual opinion from fact.