AACR Runners for Research
Have you been searching for a way to raise money for cancer research, but didn’t know where to start? Are you short on time but big on motivation? The American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) Foundation has just the solution!
Run to Save Lives
Whether participating in a virtual race or an in-person event, when you run with the AACR Runners for Research team, you run to save lives. So, get ready to lace up those shoes and run with us.
Taking part in raising money and awareness for cancer research has never been easier:
- Step 1: Visit our Events page to see our upcoming fundraising activities.
- Step 2: Click on an event for details, sign-up information, and to start your own fundraising page. If there isn’t an event near you, create a Do-It-Yourself Fundraiser, and raise funds for any race, anywhere, anytime.
- Step 3: Invite a friend to run and raise money with you – running is better with a buddy!
- Step 4: Join the AACR Runners for Research Facebook Group and the AACR Runners for Research Strava Group to meet our community dedicated to the cause to prevent and cure cancer through awareness and funding.
- Step 5: Contact the AACR runners for Research team at [email protected] if you’d like more information or to join the team!
Show your why when you run!
Use one of our AACR Runners for Research vanity bibs to show the world the meaning behind your miles!
The advantages of joining our supportive and like-minded team of runners go beyond the feel-good benefits of supporting a charity and moving your body. AACR Runners for Research team members can earn fundraising prizes and receive free gifts. You can also build your network and experience a greater sense of camaraderie among your teammates when you are running for cures.