You can partner with the AACR to raise awareness about the critical need for cancer research. Only through research will we save more lives.
There are many easy ways to spread awareness:
- Your Website: Include an icon or logo letting the community know you support cancer research and are behind the effort to defeat cancer.
- Email: Send out an email to your subscribers or employees educating them about the cause.
- Social Media: Post content about the importance of cancer research on your company’s Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn.
- Intranet: Include a story or link on your company intranet to educate your employees about cancer research and the great work being done by the AACR.
Examples of Support
- National Cancer Research Month (May): Rally your employees and the community around creating awareness for cancer research during this month.
- Awareness Months: Nearly every month of the year is designated for a specific cancer type; AACR can provide information and resources to learn more about this particular type of cancer during this month.
- AACR Cancer Progress Report: The AACR releases information on the latest in cancer treatment and groundbreaking therapies in their annual Cancer Progress Report every September; share the report with the community and your employees.
To learn more about these opportunities or to request additional information, please contact Ashley Ruggieri at 215-446-9898.