Most of us have been affected by cancer. Your customers and employees all have personal stories involving friends, family, and loved ones who have or had cancer and would likely love to support your product or services in gratitude of your company’s philanthropic spirit.
You can be a part of the Philadelphia community coming together to support cancer research in a variety of ways outlined below:
- Share Employee Stories: How has cancer has affected your employees or their loved ones? Develop a program where employees can share their cancer stories and engage with each other.
- Event Engagement/On-Site Activity: Ask your employees to participate in an AACR event.
- The AACR Runners for Research team invites your employees to join us in the AACR Philadelphia Marathon, Blue Cross Broad Street Run, or any other local race;
- Cancer Research Lunch ‘n’ Learn: An AACR scientist will present at your company on the latest in cancer research;
- Recruit employees to volunteer at an AACR event or activity;
- Get Fit For Research Month (May): Participate in local fitness classes around the city where a portion of the payment for class is donated to the AACR.
To learn more about these opportunities or to request additional information, please contact Ashley Ruggieri at 215-446-9898.