Become a Member
Minorities in Cancer Research (MICR) is a membership group within the AACR committed to preventing and curing cancer while meeting the professional needs and advancing the careers of minority scientists.
MICR membership is open to all AACR members who support the mission and purposes of the group.
Network, learn and serve by becoming a member of Minorities in Cancer Research. Joining is easy. If you are an existing AACR member in good standing, please email [email protected] and indicate your interest in membership. If you are not yet an AACR member, you are encouraged to join both AACR and MICR. As a reminder, AACR Associate Membership is available to early-career researchers with no requirement of AACR annual dues. Learn more about AACR membership.
- Volunteer for committee service.
- Volunteer for council service.
- Nominate members to the Database of Exceptional Minority Scientists.
- Contribute to the e-newsletter.
- Network using the membership directory.
- Submit a Member Spotlight.
- Share information about MICR with colleagues.
Minorities in Cancer Research
American Association for Cancer Research
615 Chestnut Street, 17th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19016-4404
Email: [email protected]