News and Updates
GENIE 12.0 Public Release
- Check out the latest GENIE publication, “Genomic Landscapes and Hallmarks of Mutant RAS in Human Cancers“!
- Attending ICPE 2022 conference? Be sure to check out this presentation using the GENIE data from our colleagues at Merck.
- The first dataset from the Biopharma Collaborative (BPC), containing genomic and detailed clinical data from more than 1,846 non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) patients is now available now; go here to learn more.
- AACR Project GENIE is looking for new sites. Apply Now. Learn more about the 2022 AACR Project GENIE Open Call for New Participating Institutions and view the Pre-Application Webinar.
- Learn more about AACR Project GENIE data included as part of sotorasib regulatory approval.
- AACR Project GENIE: 100,000 cases and beyond. –Cancer Discovery 2022; cd.21.1547.
Did you miss the GENIE Sessions at the AACR Annual Meeting 2022? Follow the links below to watch:
- Using Real-World Clinico-Genomic Data: AACR Project GENIE as a Use Case (April 9, 2022)
- Decoding Cancer Complexity and Transforming Patient Outcomes Using AACR Project GENIE (April 10, 2022)
- Advancing Cancer Research Through an International Cancer Registry: AACR Project GENIE Use Cases (April 11, 2022)