News and Updates
GENIE 13.0 Public Release
- AACR Project GENIE Welcomes Four New Institutions. Learn more.
- Explore the GENIE sessions at the AACR Annual Meeting 2023. If you have previously registered, visit this link. To register for access, use this link.
- The BPC CRC dataset, which includes 1,485 deeply clinically annotated colorectal patients, is now available.
- Check out the latest GENIE publication, “The GENIE BPC NSCLC cohort: a real-world repository integrating standardized clinical and genomic data for 1,846 patients with non-small cell lung cancer.”
- Learn more about AACR Project GENIE data included as part of sotorasib regulatory approval.
Visit PROJECT BLOG for further information.