AACR President, Past Presidents, and Members Serve as Thought Leaders for The Atlantic’s “People v. Cancer “
On Wednesday, November 14, The Atlantic will present “People v. Cancer,” a live event exploring how the collective oncology community is coming together in the fight against cancer. As the world’s first and largest cancer research organization, the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) and many of its members, including AACR President Elizabeth Jaffee, MD, and Past Presidents Michael Caligiuri, MD, and Nancy Davidson, MD, will serve as thought leaders, conversing about the latest breakthroughs in cancer research, treatment, and care.
Wednesday, November 14, 2018, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For detailed agenda, visit http://peoplevcancer.theatlantic.com/
The Plaza Hotel, 58th Street and 5th Avenue, New York, New York
Elizabeth Jaffee, MD, President, AACR; Deputy Director, Sidney Kimmel Comprehensive Cancer Center, Johns Hopkins
Michael Caligiuri, MD, AACR President 2017-2018; President and Physician-in-Chief, City of Hope National Medical Center
Nancy Davidson, MD, AACR President 2016-2017; President and Executive Director, Seattle Cancer Care Alliance
*To interview Elizabeth Jaffee, Michael Caligiuri, or Nancy Davidson, contact Rachel Salis-Silverman.
Additional Speakers from the American Association for Cancer Research:
- David Tuveson, MD, PhD, AACR Board of Directors; Cold Spring Harbor Lab
- Nina Bhardwaj, MD, PhD, Icahn School of Medicine, Mount Sinai
- Brian Czerniecki, MD, PhD, Moffitt Cancer Center
- Tom Lynch, MD, Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Vincent Miller, MD, Foundation Medicine
- Brian Rivers, PhD, MPH, Morehouse School of Medicine
- Nikhil Wagle, MD, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute
- Jennifer Wargo, MD, MD Anderson
- Jedd Wolchok, MD, PhD, Memorial-Sloan Kettering